Campaign has released the speaker line-up for its flagship annual event, Marcomms360.
Its keynotes will be given by Peter DeBenedictis, regional chief marketing officer for Microsoft, and Ludmilla Yamalova, founder and managing partner of HPL Yamalova & Plewka.
DeBenedictis’s keynote will be on: “Trends Report: How are PR and Communications professionals in the MENA responding to the 4th Industrial Revolution?”
Yamalova will speak on: “The Brief: An overview of the legal infrastructure around PR & Communications in the region”.
Both fit in with the conference’s theme of “The state of change”.
Other speakers include:
- Danish Farhan, founder and CEO, Xische and Co
- Abdulwahed Juma, executive vice-president of brand and corporate communications at Du
- Fiona Robertson, senior associate, Tamimi and Co
- Khaled Ismail, regional vice-president of communications at Tetrapak and chair of The Marketing Society
- Alex Malouf, Corporate Communications – Indian Subcontinent, MEA at Procter & Gamble
- Joe Akkawi, Managing Director at Paz Marketing
- Lisa Welsh, regional managing director, Hill & Knowlton Strategies & executive board member at MEPRA
- Etienne Tremblin, head of media solutions at LinkedIn
- Sunil John, president of Asda’a BCW
- Noha Ziadi, head of Digital Omnichannel at Etisalat
- Sarah Longbottom, Director of Strategy & Planning at Cicero & Bernay
- Kristoff Copmans, Senior Principal Transformation Architect EMEA at Oracle,
- Mohammad Fattal, CEO of Alfan Group
- And many more!
More speakers can be found here, and a full programme here.
Marcomms360 will take place on December 6, 2018 at Fairmont The Palm in Dubai.